TRIP – SAFE Overload Protection
IPA Private Ltd (India): Safety is a prime concern for lifting equipment's like, lifts, EOT – crane, mobile cranes etc. Loads are lifted without knowing the actual weights and over load of the lifting equipment can cause undue strain- damaging the equipment. The "Trip- Safe" is a compact overload protection device which uses a loadcell as the sensor and provides trip signals in case of overload. The combination of the "Trip-Safe" along with the RT Loadcell makes the solution low cost and very reliable.
- Will not give a healthy signal if the "Trip-Safe" is not powered or if the loadcell (sensor) is not connected
- DIN Rail mounted – Easy Installation
- LED bar graph indication – for setting a status
- Wide voltage input – can be universally used
- Rugged design and reliable
- Can be used with any sensor with mV output like pressure, angle etc.
- Type: Din-rail mounted
- Operating temperature: 5 °C to 55 °C
- Power supply: 110-230VAC + 10%; 50Hz
- Housing protection: IP-20
- Casing dimension: 70mm X 109mm X 75mm.
- Signal input: Loadcell mV output.
- Indication: 10 level bar graph display Indication of low & high set limit
- Adjustments provided: TARE, SPAN
- Excitation: + 5V DC
- Set range: Full-scale from lower set level to higher set level
- Trip output: NC-NO relay contacts (Rating- 230V, 10A AC)Relay is energized when the measured levelis below the higher set limit and is de-energized when the measured level goes above the higher set limit or when any of the faulty conditions occur. State of relay is indicated by the bi-colour LED.
You are viewing the latest news at Blog.hoasenvang.com.vn, news on precision Measuring Equipment and weighing control devices, TRIP – SAFE Overload Protection all free and non-profit, yes your needs is my duty.
Can dien tu cong nghiep chinh xac GLS at
Cân điện tử Hoa sen vàng – Golden Lotus Measuring Equipment International Electronic Weighing for Feature Thanks to Weighing_review internet site for World all-embracing Weighing Scales News. All cognitive content on the Blog is meted out and is not accountable for the cognitive content meted out for any advertising cross-purpose or inexactness accounting data. Please do not tick off, all changes are productive to the arms manufacturer without prior catch out.