Golden lotus-New Indicator for Agriculture from Avery Weigh-Tronix
The 2060 indicator and supporting software have been designed with the planting and harvest needs of your customers in mind.
Boasting industry leading technology, the simplistic yet powerful design of the 2060, combined with the new data management solution Farm Foreman, provides a total weighing and transaction recording system for both planting and harvest seasons. The new solution will be available to ship on July 28, 2015.
Planting customers will benefit from the increased productivity the 2060 can bring to their operation. As their operations grow, the window of time to plant remains the same. Field Foreman creates the efficiency they need to plant more acres in less time.
- Field Foreman makes all the calculations for you: Simply enter in the acres you intend to plant and the average seeds/acre and Field Foreman tells you the exact target weight for filling the planter.
- Track up to 8 pro boxes/hoppers individually: Field Foreman allows you to individually track up to 8 pro boxes/hoppers with one scale system. Never be caught without enough seed to finish a field again.
- Track seeds/lb by pro box/hopper: Seeds per lb can vary by pro box and directly impact how many acres you can plant. Tracking individual seeds per lb by pro box/hopper provides a valuable insight into how much seed you have left and how many acres you can plant.
Harvest customers will benefit from the simple and highly accurate operation of the 2060. Whether it was a good crop or bad crop, high or low market price, your customers need to know exactly what came out of their field.
- SmartLoad: Never miss a load again with every load accurately and automatically recorded.
- SmartGate: Load exactly the target GVW every time regardless of who is running the grain cart and avoid trucks leaving the field overloaded.
Whether planting or harvest season you can use the Farm Foreman PC software for a complete data entry and transaction management solution. The software will sync effortlessly with your 2060 indicator for powerful inventory management including customized reports and automatically calculating shrink.
Shipping of the new 2060 will begin on July 28, 2015.
For more information about the New 2060 Agriculture Indicator from Avery Weigh-Tronix click here.
Cân điện tử Hoa sen vàng – Golden Lotus Measuring Equipment
Other Articles from Avery Weigh-Tronix (UK)
© Avery Weigh-Tronix (UK) / International Weighing Review / blog.hoasenvang.com.vn