You are viewing the weighing news Discover Minebea Intec Software miOPC for Simple Scale Integration Via OPC UA at Golden Lotus Measuring equipment.
Minebea Intec (Germany) – Press Release: Connecting to the future has never been easier: Our new software miOPC provides an OPC UA server for easy integration of existing Minebea Intec scales into your IT structure.
Software miOPC – Your OPC UA Server for easy scale integration:
Bạn mong muốn tìm kiếm một cân công nghiệp chính hãng chất lượng cao hay một cân điện tử giá rẻ, hãy cho Hoa sen vàng biết và nhận sự tư vấn nhiệt tình-chu đáo, sản phẩm đều có giá trị và đặc tính riêng của chúng … hãy Gọi ngay số : 028 3511 7799 hoặc truy cập website: https://hoasenvang.com.vn/shops/ (2021)
OPC UA (Open Platform Communications Unified Architecture) is a standard for communication in the field of industrial automation – more precisely: a machine-to-machine communication protocol for industrial automation. The server enables cross-operating system data exchange between, for example, scales and higher-level systems such as ERP or MES systems. miOPC is suitable, for example, for the Combics, Signum, Midrics and IS platforms.
With miOPC, Minebea Intec, as an innovation leader, offers a new solution for the market that takes an important step towards standardisation and customer independence. miOPC complies with the new OPC UA interface standard according to the "OPC UA Compendium Specification for Weighing Technology". This was created by leading weighing manufacturers and in cooperation with theVDMA and ISW Stuttgart and will become the new standard in weighing technology.
Applications: miOPC is the ideal server solution for integrating scales into the IT infrastructure:
The miOPC software installs the OPC UA server as a service and thus enables the integration of scales into the existing IT structure. Thus, the weighings can be recorded via the standard protocol in the customer's software.
- Simple connection of existing scales via Ethernet TCP/IP or serial RS232
- Standard OPC UA scale profile according to the OPC Foundation: "OPC UA Compendium Specification for Weighing".
- Data security through encryption
- Simple, intuitive operation
- The miOPC software installs the OPC UA Server as a service, allowing the integration of existing scales into the IT structure. A simple retrofit saves many costs and risks.
- The OPC UA Server fully complies with the "OPC UA Compendium Specification for Weighing Technology". This means that the values are transmitted in a standardised format
- Current algorithms for encrypting the data meet the highest demands for data security between server and client. This is especially important for transmissions via the internet
- The server is administered via a browser application. Applications are carried out via an intuitive user interface. User and password protect against unauthorised access
Industries suitable for the product:
OPC UA is already established as a standard in many industries. As a server solution, miOPC is suitable for all industries. Thus, miOPC finds applications in the food and beverage industry as well as in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry. The integration of existing scales into the IT infrastructure pays off: Through the software, production can be monitored in a simple and user-friendly way. This enables a precise analysis of the process and, in addition, approaches for optimising efficiency and output. miOPC – an important step in the direction of Industry 4.0.
✨The latest news at Blog.hoasenvang.com.vn, news on precision Measuring Equipment and other weighing machine devices, Discover Minebea Intec Software miOPC for Simple Scale Integration Via OPC UA all free news and non-profit, Yes.. All purpose serving you is my pleasure.
🎁 [High quality Ads] Can dien tu cong nghiep chinh xac GLS at Cân điện tử Hoa sen vàng – Golden Lotus Measuring Equipment, weighing scales news, electronic scale news, load cell news, retail scale news, industrial scale news, … International Electronic Weighing for Feature Thanks to Weighing_review site for World broad Weighing Scales News. All knowledge on the Blog is apportioned and is not accountable for the knowledge apportioned for any commercial message design or inexactness data. Please do not check off, all changes are in to the arms manufacturer without prior catch out.