Golden lotus-New Explorer® Semi-Micro Balances from Ohaus
Ohaus Corporation (USA) – Semi-Micro performance is now available in the Ohaus Explorer Series of Balances.
Introducing the OHAUS Explorer Semi-Micro Balances! Geared for Intelligent Performance, with up to 0.01mg readability and AutoCal™Internal Calibration system, powered by Intuitive Software and Ingeniously Constructed with color touchscreen display and 4 touchless sensors for the best weighing experience.
In addition to superior craftsmanship and a high quality load cell, many performance enhancing features have been incorporated into the design.
- Capacities from 52g-220g
- Readabilities from 0.1mg-0.01mg
- Ultra-fast stabilization time: 0.1mg: ≤3 seconds; 0.01mg: ≤8 seconds
- OHAUS’ AutoCal™ internal calibration system helps ensure accuracy
OHAUS’ SmarText™ 2.0 software combines with modern technology for the best weighing experience possible.
- 6 User profiles: 1 administrator and 5 standard users
- Save data to a flash drive via USB with a simple button press
- 99 item library and a 10 recipe library for formulation mode
- Real time clock for GLP/GMP data collection
- Below minimum sample weight indication
- Audible stability alert
- True type printing
When fast, easy operation is a must, an intuitive color touchscreen is ready for your lab-even with gloves on.
The Explorer semi-micro balance has been designed with features that enhance the operator experience as well as help improve accuracy.
- A large (5.7″/14.5 cm), full-color touchscreen
- 4 touchless, programmable sensors-tare, zero, and more with a simple swipe of your hand
- 2 Automatic doors*, activated by the touchless sensors, minimize vibrations
- Modular base and display separate for ideal workspace positioning
- RS232 and USB ports
- Built-in ionizer* neutralizes static charges in the weighing chamber
*Available on select models
For more information about the New Explorer® Semi-Micro Balances from Ohaus click here.
Cân điện tử Hoa sen vàng – Golden Lotus Measuring Equipment
Other Articles from Ohaus Corporation (USA)
© Ohaus Corporation (USA) / International Weighing Review / blog.hoasenvang.com.vn