Laumas Elettronica S.r.l. (Italy) – The new CLM8 intelligent junction boxes series, provided with 8 independent reading channels for load cells, allow to have same benefits and performance of an advanced digital weighing system even using analog load cells.
Among the most innovative features:
- LCD display and four-key keypad.
- Diagnostic functions of the current load distribution on each active channel with archive backups: storing, retrieving, printing.
- Digital equalization: the instrument allows to equalize the connected load cells response in a fast and reliable over time avoiding use of junction boxes with trimmer.
- Significant events archive (zeroing, calibration, equalization, alarms): storing, retrieving, printing.
- Automatic diagnostics: Detailed diagnostics of each load cell (max 8). Instant anomalies report (also on the connected series W indicator display).
- IP67 polycarbonate box
- IP67 ABS box
- IP67 stainless steel box
- Omega/DIN rail mounting version
- Board version only
Internationally Recognized Certifications:
- EAC – complies with the Eurasian Customs Union standards (Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan)
- OIML R76:2006 European Directive 2009/23/EC (NAWI)
The CLM8 series has an Ethernet TCP/IP port (on request) to which connect for remote management via Internet by PC, smartphone or tablet, through accessing a website where display the % of distributed load, load cells response signal in mV and manage the instrument operation.
For more information about the New CLM8 Intelligent Junction Boxes Series from Laumas click here.
Cân điện tử Hoa sen vàng – Golden Lotus Measuring Equipment
Other Articles from Laumas Elettronica S.r.l. (Italy)
© Laumas Elettronica S.r.l. (Italy) / International Weighing Review / blog.hoasenvang.com.vn