HBM – Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (Germany) – HLC is a legal-for-trade Load Cell with a shear beam load cell shap. HLC is available with maximum capacities ranging from 110 kilograms to 10 metric tons. This load cell type provides an accuracy class rating of D1 and C3, C4 and C6 (OIML R60). Its robust, hermetically sealed design (IP68) and the noise insensitive 6-wire technique used make it ideal for applications such as platform scales, conveyor scales and weighing modules for tanks. An optional ATEX version of the HLC load cell is available.
- Hermetically sealed (IP68)
- Low overall height
- Meets EMC/ESD requirements according to EN 45 501
- Complies with OIML R60 regulations up to 3000 divisions for scales according to EN 45 501
- Explosion-proof versions compliant with ATEX95 (optional)
- Nominal load: 110 kg / 220 kg / 550 kg / 1.1t / 1.76 t / 2.2 t / 4.4 t / 10 t
- Accuracy class: D1, C3, C4, C6
- Approvals: OIML, NTEP, Ex, GOS
- Protection Class: EMC approved
- Material: Stainless steel
- Optional: Accuracy Class C6 with OIML R60 test report
For more information about the New HLC Load Cell from HBM click here.
Cân điện tử Hoa sen vàng – Golden Lotus Measuring Equipment
Other Articles from HBM – Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (Germany)
© HBM – Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (Germany) / International Weighing Review / blog.hoasenvang.com.vn